Saturday, January 15, 2011

Arrival in the Old Country

On January 12, I once again arrived in the Land of the Unemployed. It's not my favorite place, but it is familiar. I'm three days in now, and the routine is taking shape. I've already applied for three jobs.

It's not all bad. If I could find someone to pay me for not working, life would be great. I'm not one of those people who can't find anything to do when I'm stuck at home. It's not easy to be bored, unless you're a boring person.

But there is a downside. All the time I was working I put off household projects. "I worked all day, all week, I don't want to clean that, fix that, do that." Oops. Now I have no excuse. So I've decided to take one item a day, get it done and only then am I allowed to have fun. It's a good plan.

Stay tuned and find out how to look for a job. I have lots of experience in this area.

2 comments:

  1. i am your first follower. do i win a prize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm your #2. Let me know when you want copyright protection!

    ReplyDelete